66 Best Restaurants Nordic Countries – 2015
- Trusted ratings of the dining experience of the 66 best restaurants in the Nordic area.
- A bonus list of runners up, with ratings included.
- Features Michelin Star standard restaurants from 6 countries, including Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Greenland, Finland, and the Faroe Islands.
- Many of the reviewed restaurants are considered some of the best in the world, and are featured in the Michelin Guide.
- Includes articles written by industry experts on the food scene in Northern Europe.
In the guide, it is also possible to find out the rating that each restaurant has been given by some of the food industry’s leading organisations. We quote the ratings provided by the following credible sources.
- DDG: Danish Dining Guide 2015 (Den danske Spiseguide)
- WGS: White Guide Sweden 2015
- W50: World’s 50 Best Restaurant list 2014
- Michelin: Guide Michelin Main Cities of Europe 2015
Don’t miss out on the best restaurants that the nordic cuisine has to offer. Things happen in Northern Europe!
Order today at www.booksforcooks.dk